Frequently Asked Questions
Where are your projects located?
What forms or methods of payment do you take?
We take all payment methods: cash, transfer, payment by credit or debit card, deposit at the bank window and checks from national banks.
What are the delivery times of your projects?
Most of our developments are ready for immediate delivery and deed, in the event that it is a pre-sale project, the delivery period is determined in the contract for the peace of mind of our clients.
How to acquire a property?
To acquire a property in DESUR you must follow the following steps:
1. Proposal letter. To formalize your desire to buy a condo, lot or household, it is necessary to write a document that can be a "Proposal Letter" or "Offer Letter". It details everything related to the price and payment terms. Or in a formal way, you can write an email with the intention of buying and stating the offer; that is, the desired unit, the price and payment terms, if applicable.
2. Advance payment. At this stage we make a payment corresponding to a certain percentage of the total value of the property to ensure the availability of the unit and thereby guarantee your purchase commitment.
3. Down payment. Here the agreed disbursement is made according to the payment plan you chose; If it is a cash purchase, payment is made for the total amount of the property and the contract is reviewed. If the stage of the project is pre-sale, 80% is delivered for cash purchase and the balance is against delivery of the unit or project.
4. Document review. Once the seller accepts your proposal, they will inform you of the necessary documentation to prepare the sales contract that you can review with your lawyer.
5. Purchase agreement. Now both parties make agreements where the duties and obligations of each one are established.
6. Delivery. In this step, the unit is delivered to you and it is where you can verify that the property is delivered in good condition and with the conditions that were agreed upon.
7. Notarization. Lastly, and once the debt has been settled, the necessary documents are gathered for the final property title contract, which is carried out before a notary public. Important: If you are a foreigner you must create a trust with a bank in Mexico.
Do you have promotions?
Are maintenance fees paid?
Who designs the projects?
Are you a mexican company?
Indeed, DESUR is a Mexican company located in the southeast of the republic with more than 18 years of experience and more than 48 completed projects.
Our commitment is with you, contact us
Contact a real estate agent
Are you interested in any of our projects? Leave us your information in the form and one of our advisors will contact you shortly.